Know as “the Jewel of the Pacific”, Valparaíso has been declared part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites list in 2003. The Valparaíso Bay and the surrounding hills make it a unique place to visit.
With this activity, you will get to discover the bay, while sailing your own boat! The sailing boats used are easy to navigate and adapted to any age, gender or physical conditions. They are designed to fit a maximum of 2 people.
– The same price applies to people with or without a disability.
– Upon confirmation, you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total reservation. The remaining balance of 70% must be paid one month before the trip.
– Cancellation of the trip can be made without penalty up to 45 days before the trip.
– Cancellations made between 31 and 44 days before the trip will occur a 50% fee.
– Cancellations within 30 days prior to the trip will occur a 100% fee.
– No shows will be treated as a cancellation and will occur a 100% cancellation fee.
We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.
Insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)