Time to explore Machu Picchu! In the morning, you will wake up early to board a train to Ollantaytambo station between 6:00 and 8:00 am depending on train timetables and availabilities. The train journey itself is worth the trip for its spectacular sights. You will then board a bus that will take you to the entrance door of the citadel.
Machu Picchu is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Its architectural beauty, natural landscapes and the energy you feel emerging from its enigmatic constructions will leave you breathless.
Using a comfortable wheelchair we will help you out to enjoy Machu Picchu in ways never thought possible before. You will enjoy a guided tour and also some free time to explore and take any photos you want.
After the visit, we will stop for lunch in a local restaurant and receive assistance to make our way back to the hotel in Cusco.
– The same price applies to people with or without a disability.
– Upon confirmation, you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total reservation. The remaining balance of 70% must be paid one month before the trip.
– Cancellation of the trip can be made without penalty up to 45 days before the trip.
– Cancellations made between 31 and 44 days before the trip will occur a 50% fee.
– Cancellations within 30 days prior to the trip will occur a 100% fee.
– No shows will be treated as a cancellation and will occur a 100% cancellation fee.
We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.
Insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)