Get ready to discover the world-famous Sugarloaf mountain thanks to this guided tour!
You will be picked in an accessible vehicle, directly from your hotel or your location of choice in the city, to head to the Sugarloaf mountain cable car station. 2 cable car lines will take you to the highest point of the mountain, where you will be able to enjoy a breathtaking view over Guanabara Bay and the city of Rio de Janeiro. Your guide will tell you more about the place, its history, and will be able to answer all your questions.
The stations, toilets, and elevators are accessible and mobile ramps can be installed whenever needed to get into the cable cars.
After you have enjoyed the view and made your way back down, you will be driven back to your hotel or wherever convenient in the area.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Accessible transportation between sites
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– This activity has a low difficulty rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.