Get ready to discover Rio de Janeiro thanks to this city guided tour!
You will be picked up by your guide, directly from your hotel, in an accessible vehicle. You will then spend the next 4 hours getting to know the city.
To make the experience more comfortable, a Lomo 360 will be provided and installed onto your wheelchair.
Visit the narrow streets of the city, observe the iconic building of the science museum : Museum of Tomorrow, and the both historic and modern architecture building complex of the MAR Museum. Enjoy the famous street-art murals of Kobra, while your guide tell you more about them.
Later on, you will make your way to the Selaron steps. This colourful staircase has been renovated and covered with tiles, ceramics and mirrors by Chilean-born Jorge Selaron, making it an iconic tourist attraction.
You will then discover the largest stadium in the world, globally know as Maracana! Built in 1950, it has been created to host the Brazil World cup.
Next, you will head to the Santa Teresa neighborhood. Located on top of a hill, it has a village atmosphere. It is characterized by its old mansions, art galleries, colonial-style churches, boutique hotels, trendy cocktail bars and restaurants, but above all, its yellow tram, that crosses the neighborhood from end to end.
As you wander around the city, you will be able to see craft makers, and purchase souvenirs, coco water and caipirinhas in the street!
Your guide will drive you back to your hotel after the tour.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Accessible transportation between sites
– Snacks & beverages
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– This activity has a low difficulty rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
– Accessible bathrooms are available during the tour.
– This tour is flexible. If you would like to spend some time visiting the museums, please let your guide know.
We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.