During this walking tour, you will be able to get a taste of the streets of Manhattan, while exploring New York’s street food industry. You will get to know the challenges of running these exciting but demanding small businesses while getting to sample some of the best food carts and trucks in the city.
A bottle of water and 5/6 tastings will be provided to all participants.
– The same price applies to people with or without a disability.
– Please note the menu rotates from week to week. As an example, tastings on your tour may include falafel and lamb off the bone, halal chicken and rice, Korean short ribs, Bengali Kathi rolls, Belgian waffles, Mexican quesadillas, etc.
– Special diets and requirements can be accommodated. Please let us know about your needs while booking. This tour is available on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays only.
– This tour takes place in 2 different locations: Midtown or Financial district. According to your preference, the meeting point will either be at the Bank of America Tower on the corner of 6th Avenue between 42nd St and 43rd St, or in the public atrium at 60 Wall St.
– A 50% discount is available for children aged 5-11. Children under the age of 5 are welcome to join the tour for free.
– There is an accessible bathroom around the area. If needed, just let your guide know.
– Assistive listening devices can be made available with at least 24 hours advance notice.
– Staff members are experienced in verbal descriptions and have led tours for visually impaired visitors.
– If booked with 2 weeks notice, American Sign Language interpretation can be provided free of charge.
– With advance notice, tours can be organized for people with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities and their family members and friends. For example, a sensory-friendly experience for visitors with autism, including visual supports and non-verbal tools, fidgets, as well as multi-sensory and kinesthetic approaches can be organized.
Wednesdays at 12 pm. Public Atrium. 60 Wall St, New York, NY
Fridays at 2 pm. Bank of America Tower. Corner 6th Ave, between 42nd St and 43rd St
Insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
Accessible transportation between sites
Snacks & Beverages