With this tour, learn about Central Park history, how it’s been created, why, and how it evolved over the years. Central Park is set in the heart of Manhattan and is one of the most filmed places in the world. About 40 million people visit it every year, making it the most popular urban park in the United States. It features many amusement attractions and sports facilities. In order to experience the entire length of the park, a round circle of 10 km will take you to Columbus Circle, the Central Park Mall, the Jackie Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, the Bethesda Fountain, The Great Lawn, Strawberry Fields, Belvedere Castle, and many other sights.
– The same price applies to people with or without a disability.
– It is recommended to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.
– Helmets are mandatory for children 14 and under. Although, adults do not require to have a bicycle helmet, wearing one is always a good idea. Helmets rental is included in the price.
– Public restrooms are located throughout Central Park. Some of them are seasonal and not open during winter. Many are wheelchair accessible.
– Discounts are available for children aged 12 and under.
203 West 58th Street NY, NY 10019
One block away from the 7th Ave entrance to Central Park
Insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
Accessible transportation between sites
Snacks & Beverages