Today a center of manufacturing and innovation on Brooklyn’s Sunset Park waterfront, the Army Terminal served as the base for the American military for nearly 50 years, employing more than 20,000 people during World War II.
During this guided tour, you will get to step inside the atrium where military cargo trains were once unloaded, enjoy views of New York Harbor, and hear stories of soldiers and sailors who passed through the Army Terminal. You will also get to learn about the 100+ companies that now call this industrial park home.
– The same price applies to people with or without a disability.
– A 50% discount is available for children aged 5-11. Children under the age of 5 are welcome to join the tour for free.
– It is recommended for visitors to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts.
– This tour takes place every other Saturday from June to September.
– There are accessible bathrooms located throughout the facility, including at the meeting location.
140 58th St, Brooklyn, NY 11220
Insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
Accessible transportation between sites
Snacks & Beverages