Get ready for an exciting accessible guided tour of Nadi!
Your guide will pick you up directly from your hotel in an accessible van to start your tour with a visit to the Garden of the Sleeping Giant. Founded in 1977 by Raymond Burr, it’s famous for its collection of orchids and tropical plants. You will then make your way to the chiefly village of Viseisei. According to the legend, Viseisei is where the first ever Fijians landed. You will get to wander around the seaside village before continuing your tour to Sri Siva Subramaniya Swami, the largest Hindu Temple in the South Pacific.
Later on, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Adaptive equipment
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided when required.
– This tour is available every morning, Monday to Saturday.
– Accessible bathrooms are available at the airport, half way in the tour, each way.
– Children under the age of 2 can take part in the tour for free.
– This activity has a low difficulty rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.