Enjoy a kayaking experience in 1 of the top 10 wildlife viewing destinations in the USA!
Trained guides and adaptive equipment will wait for you to paddle with sea lions, sea otters, and a range of shorebirds.
No experience is required, but enthusiasm and fun-seeking is a must!
Assistance will be provided whenever required to ensure an amazing experience.
You will be able to choose from 2 destinations for this adaptive kayaking experience: the Monterey location, and Elkhorn Slough at Moss Landing. Both locations offer exciting experiences and marine life sighting.
At the Monterey location, you will paddle along the Monterey shoreline, harbor, Fisherman’s Wharf and Cannery Row areas, while at Elkhorn, 20 minute drive north from Monterey, you will paddle inland into the quieter Estuarine Reserve, with less buildings and commercial boat traffic.
We are happy to help you out choosing depending on your preferences and the season!
Wrist paddle adaptation
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Accessible transportation between sites
– Snacks & Beverages
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– The departure time can be arranged according to your wishes.
– Please make sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time, to receive your equipment and sign important documentation.
– Please note that even though waterproof gear will be provided, you will get wet. An extra set of clothes is recommended, and as it can get chilly, bringing several layers of clothing might make the experience more comfortable.
– Accessible parking is available onsite for an extra $8.
– Accessible bathrooms are available onsite.
Option 1: Elkhorn Slough
Option 2: Monterey Bay – 693 Del Monte Ave