Discover the Coral Coast, one of Fiji’s most famous regions, on this 5-hour tour.
Your guide will pick you up directly from your hotel in an air-conditioned, accessible van.
Your first visit will take place at the Momi Bay Battery Historic Park. Guns and bunkers were set up there during World War 2 to protect the Navula passage, as it was considered the primary entry point for Japanese enemy forces during a coastal invasion. One of the bunkers has since been turned into a museum with photographs documenting its history. The pathway to the information center is accessible, but gun sites are difficult to access due to steep hills. From the WW2 Momi Battery, make sure you enjoy the view over the Mamanuca Islands!
Later on, you will make your way to Lomawai village. Off the traditional tourist track, Lomawai is potentially the only place in Fiji where sea salt is still being gathered in the traditional way. Learn more about the tradition thanks to the friendly villagers.
Once you the village visit over, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Adaptive equipment
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– This tour is available every day, Monday to Friday.
– There is no accessible bathroom is available during this tour.
– Children under the age of 2 can take part in the tour for free.
– This activity has a low difficulty rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.