Get ready for an exciting accessible guided tour Holbox Island. Part of the Yum Balam Biosphere Reserve, it is home to a rich birdlife including flamingos, pelicans, cormorants and more!
Your guide will pick you up in an accessible van, directly from your hotel in Cancun, around 08:00.
About 2 hours 30 later, you will arrive in Chiquila, where you will enjoy a boat ride. This will be your chance to observe the birds on Isla de Pajaros and learn about the area thanks to your guide’s comments. Staff members will provide assistance to anybody who require help getting on board as there is no ramp available for now.
Later on, you will make your way to Yalahau lagoon, and look for bottlenose dolphins.
You will then have lunch around 14:00, in a local seaside restaurant, before being transferred back to your hotel.”
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Breakfast and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– There is no accessible bathroom available during this tour.
– This activity has a medium difficulty rating. Accompanying participants must be moderately fit, in good physical condition.
– Pick-up and drop-off are also possible from Tulum and Playa del Carmen, instead of Cancun. In this case, the price might differ accordingly. Please let us know if you would like this to be organised for you.
Option 1: Hotel in Cancun
Option 2: We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.