This whale watching tour offers scenic views and great opportunities to observe the nearby whales.
The boat has three decks, and a glass-bottomes seating area, offering different ways to see the whales, whether from way up high, through tinted windows at sea level, or below, under the sea. Whales might even chose to swim beneath the vessel, allowing you to have a full view from the bottom of the hull!
Depending on the conditions, a special sound machine might be available so you can listen to the sound of the whales.
Soft drinks are served during the cruise, while alcoholic drinks are available to purchase, for over 21s.
– The same price applies to people with or without a disability.
– There is an accessible bathroom on the boat.
– This tour is available between December and April only, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
– Sighting of whales is almost certain but cannot be guaranteed.
– You can drive your own car to the meeting point. Alternatively, a transfer can be organised for an extra cost.
– We recommend to bring a light jacket in case it gets cold and your sunglasses.
Maalaea Harbor, Slip 82 -1 Main Loading Dock. 101 Maalaea Boat Harbor Rd Wailuku, HI 96793, Hawaii
Insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
Accessible transportation between sites
Lunch and snacks