Get ready for a memorable experience as you take part in a Fijian cooking class in the village of Natalau. Be prepared to step back in time!
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel, in an accessible van, to start your tour at the feet of Nadi’s well-known “”sleeping giant”” and head up to the picturesque Natalau village at the giant’s head via cane fields. There, you will be welcomed with a ‘Sevusevu’ or Kava ceremony in the community hall.
You will learn more about the Fijian way of preparing and cooking food. Take part in the dish preparation, and enjoy the result of your work!
Later on, you will have the option to get to know the village and appreciate local life by going for a short, guided walking tour around the village, its pre-school and its gardens.
Once you have visited the village, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Snacks & Beverages
– Breakfast and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– This tour is available every morning, Monday to Friday.
– Accessible bathrooms are available at the airport, half way in the tour, each way.
– Children under the age of 2 can take part in the tour for free.
– This activity has a low difficulty rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.