Enjoy Atlanta like a foodie thanks to this tour. Discover Southern food, with 15 different tastings from 7 different food stops in Atlanta’s historic Downtown neighborhoods, in this 3km-long tour.
Get away from the beaten path, walk through the oldest neighborhoods in the city, visit Atlanta’s oldest market, and have a taste of Dr. King’s favorite meal in the unofficial headquarters of the Civil Rights movement, while listening to interesting and entertaining stories about Dr King, the Civil Rights Movement, and Atlanta in general.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Accessible transportation between sites
– Adaptive equipment
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– The tour will take place, no matter what the weather is like. Please bring a bottle of water, and an umbrella / rain protection in case of bad weather.
– Most food restrictions including vegetarian, gluten-free and allergy-restricted diets can be accommodated with prior notice.
– Please keep in mind that even though Downtown Atlanta is very flat, some of the pavements are uneven and broken. Assistance will be provided whenever required.
– Many restaurants on the tour have accessible bathrooms.
– This tour runs Thursday to Monday all year long. Time departure varies between 11:00 and 12:00 depending on days.
180 Northside Drive SW, Atlanta