No trip to Qatar can be complete without a trip to the desert. Leave Doha’s skyscrapers for an exhilarating adventure. You will be picked up from your location of choice in the city, before making your way to the sand dunes of Mesaieed, about 1h15 away. Once arrived, the tires and security belts will be checked one more time, for extra security, before the fun part of the tour begins! Get your adrenaline pumping with an hour session of dune bashing in a 4WD SUV, driven by trained drivers. Enjoy the panoramic views of the desert when you are on top of sand dunes, and have fun while sliding them down with the all-terrain beach wheelchair that will be provided to you! Discover saline fields, and get to see Saudi Arabia and the UAE borders near the beach!
After that truly memorable experience, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Doha.
Special Safety belt
Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
Accessible transportation between sights
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– This activity has a medium difficulty rating. Accompanying participants must be moderately fit, in good physical condition.
– Travellers must be willing to transfer to the vehicle seats, or be helped to do so, to take part in this tour.
– This tour is not recommended for power wheelchair users as the wheelchairs cannot fit in the vehicles used. Manual wheelchairs and assistance can be provided if needed.
– No accessible bathroom is available during this tour.
– Being an Islamic country, women are requested to wear clothes that cover their shoulders, upper arms and knees to respect the country’s local culture and tradition. Please note that the dress code is more relaxed in hotels and private clubs.
Option 1: Your Hotel at Downtown Doha
Option 2: Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Doha