Discover Doha Corniche bay from a different point of view thanks to this Dhow cruise. You will be picked up from your hotel around 15:00, in an accessible van, to make your way to The Pearl, where your cruise will start. Once there, you will be able to get on board the dhow, thanks to a special ramp, to cruise around Doha. Dhows are traditional wooden sailing boat that the merchants used to use, in the Bedouin tradition. Enjoy some relaxing time on board, make the most of the barbecue meal served and take in the views over Doha skyline, while learning interesting facts about the city, during this 3 to 4-hour sailing trip.
Once back at the dock, your driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel in an accessible van.
Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
Snacks & Beverages
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– This activity has a low difficulty rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
– Some of the ramps on the boat are rather steep. Travellers might need a little bit of help. Assistance will be provided if required.
– Due to its size, the accessible bathroom available on the boat is not recommended to power wheelchair users.
– A meal is included in this tour. Please let us know of any requirements or special diet so that we can accommodate them.
– Being an Islamic country, women are requested to wear clothes that cover their shoulders, upper arms and knees to respect the country’s local culture and tradition. Please note that the dress code is more relaxed in hotels and private clubs.
Option 1: Your Hotel at Downtown Doha.
Option 2: Ritz-Carlton Hotel.