Have you ever wondered what it is like to breathe underwater? If you want to try diving, this tour is for you!
As you arrive for your accessible diving session, you will be welcomed with a short briefing. You will then watch a video, presenting you basic diving notions, and move on to a practical class about diving equipment. Finally, you will make an immersion, approximately 5 meters deep, accompanied by 2 private instructors, who are adaptive diving specialists.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Accessible transportation between sites
– Snacks and Beverages
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– This activity has a medium difficulty rating. Accompanying participants must be moderately fit, in good physical condition.
– An accessible pick up / drop off from your hotel can be organised for an extra cost.
Option 1: Puerto Deportivo Muelle Barón, Valparaiso
Option 2: We can organize transportation for you from your hotel and back with an additional fee.