Get ready for a memorable diving experience as you get to explore the world’s second largest barrier reef!
You will be picked up in an accessible van, directly from your hotel in Cancun, around 07:30, to make your way to Playa del Carmen, about an hour drive away. Once arrived, you will board an accessible ferry, for an hour long ride to Cozumel, where you will meet your guide.
After a short safety introduction, and getting changed into neoprene suits, you will get onto the boat to get to the diving spot. Members of staff are trained to assist whoever requires help to board the boat, as it is not accessible. 2 instructors will assist visitors with a disability at all times during the diving session. All instructors are trained diving professionals and will make sure to provide fun but safe conditions to dive. Enjoy the unique atmosphere as you discover the rich marine life and reef formations.
Lunch will be served on board the boat.
After you have dived for about 2 hours, it will be time to head back to your hotel in Cancun.
Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
Accessible transportation between sites
Snacks & Beverages
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Assistance will be provided whenever required.
– Accessible bathrooms are available in the ferry, and in the marina, but not on the boat.
– This activity has a high difficulty rating. It can be physically demanding. Accompanying participants must be very fit, in great physical condition.
– Pick-up and drop-off are also possible from Tulum and Playa del Carmen, instead of Cancun. In this case, the price might differ accordingly. Please let us know if you would like this to be organised for you.
Option 1: Hotel in Cancun
Option 2: We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.