This helicopter tour will allow you to enjoy views over West Maui, Hana, and Haleakala within about an hour.
First, you will get to know West Maui, its waterfalls and its green valleys. You will fly over it’s “Wall of Tears”, where 17 waterfalls flowing at once; and “Honokohau falls”, its tallest waterfall. You will also discover the resorts of Kaanapali and Kapalua, Old Lahaina Town and its historic whaling harbor, but also Maui sugarcane and pineapple fields, from up high.
You will then make your way to the world’s largest dormant volcano, Haleakala. From your seat, you will be able to see its moonlike crater, and the huge lava flows from the crater to the sea.
You will then move on to the other side of the volcano. It is home to the Hana Rainforest, that spreads over 180 square miles, along Maui’s northern coast.
Depending on the season, whale watching might be possible during your flight.
If required, a portable lifting device will be available to board the helicopter. Assistance will be provided.
– The same price applies to people with or without a disability.
– Children under the age of 2 fly for free.
– Up to 6 passengers can board the helicopter.
– Helicopter weight and balance changes with every flight. Accurate body weight from every passenger will be needed. In case a standard airline seat belt is too small for you, or you weigh over 240 pounds, you may be required to purchase a different seat.
– For safety reasons, customers who have been scuba-diving within twenty-four hours of the scheduled check-in time will not be allowed to board the helicopter.
– You can drive your own car to the meeting point. Alternatively, a transfer can be organised for an extra cost.
Kahului Heliport, next to Kahului Airport off Kala Road and #37 Haleakala Hwy
Insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
Accessible transportation between sites
Snacks & Beverages
Breakfast, lunch, dinner