Get ready to discover the iconic and world-famous statue of Christ the Redeemer! Listed as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, this is a symbol of Rio de Janeiro and Brazil in general. No trip to the city could be complete without a visit there!
You will be picked up in an accessible vehicle, directly from your hotel or your location of choice in the city. After a 30-minute drive, you will get to the Corcovado train station.
The 15-minute train ride will let you discover the beauty of the mountain, and the exotic and diverse wildlife of Corcovado.
An elevator and an escalator will then help you reach the feet of Christ the Redeemer and enjoy a very special atmosphere. The members of staff working onsite will provide assistance to whoever needs it.
You guide will tell you more about the surrounding nature, but also about the history of Christ the Redeemer and what it represents around the world.
After you have enjoyed the view, taken pictures and made the most of it, it will be time for you to make your way back down, and be driven back to your hotel or wherever convenient in the area.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Adaptive equipment
– Snacks & beverages
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– This activity has a low difficulty rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
– Accessible bathrooms are available during the tour.
– As the last part of the journey is done thanks to an escalator, this tour is not recommended for power wheelchair users.
We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.