Get ready to know more about the world-famous Rio de Janeiro Carnival!
You will be picked up in an accessible vehicle, directly from your hotel or your location of choice in the city. After a 45-minutes drive, you will arrive at the Carnival Experience.
There, you will go on a guided tour of one of the main samba schools in the city: the Grande Rio samba school factory. You will learn more about how the carnival parades tradition was born, and how the locals prepare for it throughout the year. You will then have a chance to try a carnival costume that you like and take as many pictures as you want! Later on, enjoy a samba class with one of the great carnival dancers. A caipirinha will also be served during the tour.
There are some rather steep ramps in the building. Your guide will be able to help whenever required.
After the visit, you will be driven back to your hotel or wherever convenient in the area.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Accessible transportation between sites
– Snacks and beverages
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– This activity has a low difficulty rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
– There is no accessible bathroom onsite, but a large toilet is located on the second floor. Travelers will have to clim a small step to access it.
We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.