Get closer to nature thanks to this overnight experience in the desert. The Qatari desert is one of the few places in the world where the sea comes into the heart of the sand dunes, making it a rare and special combination.
You will be picked up from your hotel in a 4WD SUV. After safely transferring to the vehicle seat, a special seatbelt will be provided to you to help with the balance during the drive. Once ready, you will start heading towards South of Qatar to discover the inland sea. After about an hour drive, you will arrive to the dune area, where the cars will be prepared to get into the desert. On route to the traditional Qatari camp, enjoy a sand dune bashing session, or a relaxed drive, depending on your preference. Once arrives to the camp, you will get to relax along the beach or take a dip thanks to the all-terrain beach wheelchair provided. Get refreshments, observe the sunset and feel the special atmosphere, while a chef prepares a barbecue for you.
Get ready to then spend the night under the stars, in Bedouin style tents, with stunning views, and wake up to a cool breeze and chirping birds. After a continental breakfast is served in the morning, it will be time to get back to Doha. Alternatively, If you would rather go back to your hotel to spend the night, a transfer can be organised at the end of the evening.
Special Safety belt
Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
Accessible transportation between sites
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– This activity has a medium difficulty rating. Accompanying participants must be moderately fit, in good physical condition.
– Travellers must be willing to transfer to the vehicle seats, or be helped to do so, to take part in this tour. Wheelchairs will be folded and placed into the vehicle’s boot.
– This tour is not recommended for power wheelchair users as the wheelchairs cannot fit in the vehicles used. Manual wheelchairs and assistance can be provided if needed.
– Accessible bathrooms are available during this tour.
– A meal is included in this tour. Please let us know of any requirements or special diet so that we can accommodate them.
– If you would rather spend the night in your hotel, please let us know so that we can organise an earlier transfer back to Doha for you.
– Being an Islamic country, women are requested to wear clothes that cover their shoulders, upper arms and knees to respect the country’s local culture and tradition. Please note that the dress code is more relaxed in hotels and private clubs.
Option 1: Your Hotel at Downtown Doha
Option 2: Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Doha