Get ready for a fun day at the beach!
You will be picked up in an accessible vehicle, directly from your hotel or your location of choice in the city, to make your way to the beach to try out adaptive surfing.
Once you get onsite, you will receive a short safety training and instructions, warm up a little and head to the water for a memorable experience! Assistance will be provided at all times since trainers will accompany you in the water for a fun and safe experience.
After your adaptive surfing session, an amphibious chair will be provided so that you can relax, enjoy the waves and make the most of the ocean!
Later on during the day, you will make your way back to the hotel, on board an accessible vehicle.
This is a weekend activity offered by an NGO only on saturdays and sundays.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Snacks & beverages
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– This activity has a low difficulty rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
– Accessible bathrooms are available onsite.
– This tour is available on weekends only. It takes place in Barra de Tijuca on Saturdays, and in Leblon on Sundays.
– Companions of the disabled traveler would only able to enjoy the beach! If you feel like surfing, we can recommend where to rent a board!
Barra de Tijuca / Puesto 11 / Playa de Leblón