This tour has been specifically designed for travelers wanting to enjoy their last day in Fiji, before flying out of the country.
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in an air-conditioned accessible van..
After a scenic journey of about 30 minutes, into the Sabeto valley, you will get to the Sabeto thermal springs and mud pools.
There, you will be able to enjoy several natural pools – one of them equipped with a ramp, cleanse your skin with the mud, and take time to relax.
En route to your next stop, stop to enjoy some tropical fruit or a refreshing coconut!
You will then arrive to your last spot of the day, before getting to the airport: Essence of Fiji Transit lounge and spa. The center offers easy access to the lobby and provides accessible toilets, bathrooms, and a cinema. You will be able to enjoy a Vichy shower with a bench seat and an array of adapted spa treatments for an additional fee. The staff is internationally certified to conduct massage therapy and spa treatments for clients with special needs. An onsite café is also available for light meals and refreshments.
Make the most of the facilities, and later on, get transferred to the airport, according to your flight schedule.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Adaptive equipment
– Snacks & Beverages
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– Accessible toilets are available during the tour.
– This activity has a low difficulty rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.