Get ready for an exciting accessible wine tasting day-trip to Sonoma wine county!
Your guide will pick you up in an accessible van, directly from your hotel or your location of choice in the city, to start your scenic drive to Sonoma County. As you leave San Francisco, you will stop at a viewpoint to admire the Golden Gate Bridge. About an hour and a half later, you will get to Sonoma County. Find out more about the history the unique soil conditions and the microclimate that made it a world-renowned wine producer for over 60 years.
Around 11:00, enjoy a museum tour and tasting at Buena Vista Winery, that was founded in 1857. Just outside the town of Sonoma, the original winery has now become a California landmark, as it hosts the popular winery, but also a tasting room and a visitor’s center.
After this first visit, you will make you way to Sonoma Town Square, where you will enjoy a bit of free time and get lunch.
In the afternoon, you will head to Imagery winery for an open tasting. Dedicated to crafting rare wines from uncommon varietals and character-rich vineyards, the winery also boasts an art-gallery.
Later on, you will move on to your last private tasting at Jacuzzi winery. This Tuscan-inspired villa not only offers wine tasting but you will also be able to try out their olive oils.
You will then make you way back to San Francisco, where you will be driven back to your hotel.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Adaptive equipment
– Snacks & Beverages
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– Participants must be aged 21+ to take part in the wine tasting activities.
– Accessible bathrooms are available at each winery.
– This activity has a medium difficulty rating due to its duration. No specific physical condition is required.
Option 1: Union Square, San Francisco
Option 2: We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.