Get ready for a memorable underground adventure!
You will be picked up in an accessible van, directly from your hotel in Cancun, around 10:00, to make your way to Rio Secreto.
There, you will watch a short introduction video, presenting you the caves and the safety measures. After a 10-minute ride through the jungle, on board an accessible van, you will get to the cave entrance. You will then start your journey along the underground river, discovering an unsuspected underwater network of rivers and caves. Stalactites and stalagmites will make you feel like in a glass museum. Your guide will tell you more about the geological history of the Earth, as you stroll around the breathtaking rock formations and discover several chambers. You will also enjoy the story of a legend being told to you, thanks to an audio guide, for a truly memorable experience. The trail is wide and smooth, and the cave is well lit, but travellers in a wheelchair will need some help as the route is rather steep.
After the tour, you will go back to the information centre, where you will be able to enjoy a light buffet lunch made of local products, in an accessible restaurant.
Later on, it will be time for you to get transferred back to your hotel.
Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
Breakfast and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– Accessible bathrooms are available during the tour.
– This activity has a low rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
– Pick-up and drop-off are also possible from Tulum and Playa del Carmen, instead of Cancun. In this case, the price might differ accordingly. Please let us know if you would like this to be organised for you.
– Please note that for safety reason, the caves will be closed if the water level gets too high.
Option 1: Hotel in Cancun
Option 2: We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.