Get ready to find out more about the Mayan culture thanks to this accessible day-trip to the Mayan forest and Coba archeological site. In order to make the experience more comfortable, an all-terrain Grit wheelchair and assistance will be provided for those who need it, throughout the day.
Your guide will pick you up in an accessible van, directly from your hotel in Cancun, around 06:30. After a bit more than 2 hours, you will arrive at Punta Laguna nature reserve. From there, you will be able to explore some of the jungle trails, in the search for spider monkeys. You will also find out more about its diverse flora and fauna, but also do some birdwatching around the lagoon.
After the visit, you will make your way to the ancient Mayan city of Coba. You will not only get to see the highest Mayan structure in Mexico, that offers a great view-point over the Mayan Jungle of Quintana Roo, but also learn more about the pre-hispanic Mayan culture as you enjoy a guided tour of the area.
Enjoy a light snack made of fruit and peanuts as you head to your next stop: a cenote. These iconic natural pits with groundwater, typical from the Yucatan Peninsula are well worth a visit. Enjoy the scenery and the special atmosphere while wandering around.
Around 14:00, you will be taken to a local restaurant to have lunch and then get transferred back to your hotel.
Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
Breakfast and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– Accessible bathrooms are available during the tour.
– This activity has a low rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
– Pick-up and drop-off are also possible from Tulum and Playa del Carmen, instead of Cancun. In this case, the price might differ accordingly. Please let us know if you would like this to be organised for you.
Option 1: Hotel in Cancun
Option 2: We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.