Get ready for a unique snorkelling experience in a cenote! The cenotes are iconic natural pits with groundwater, typical from the Yucatan Peninsula.
You will be picked up in an accessible van, directly from your hotel in Cancun, around 07:30, to make your way to Aktunha cenote. You will meet your guide on your way there.
Once you get to the border of the cenote, you will get to go down thanks to an accessible platform.
After a short safety introduction, you will get to begin your snorkelling session. 1 guide and 1 assistant will assist visitors with a disability at all times during the snorkelling session. All instructors are trained professionals and will make sure to provide fun but safe conditions to snorkel. Enjoy the unique atmosphere as you discover what the Mayas considered the underwater passage to the spiritual world.
Lunch will be served by the cenote during the day.
After you have snorkelled for about 2 hours, it will be time to head back to your hotel in Cancun.
Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
Breakfast and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Assistance will be provided whenever required.
– This activity has a high difficulty rating. It can be physically demanding. Accompanying participants must be very fit, in great physical condition.
– Pick-up and drop-off are also possible from Tulum and Playa de Carmen, instead of Cancun. In this case, the price might differ accordingly. Please let us know if you would like this to be organised for you.
– A stop to an accessible bathroom is possible before entering the jungle, on your way to the cenote, and back. Please ask you guide if needed.
Option 1: Hotel in Cancun
Option 2: We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.