Enjoy a self-guided bike tour of San Francisco to discover the city in an alternative way. Whether by yourself, with friends or with family, make the most of the adaptive equipment available. You will get to choose in between 2 of San francisco most touristic biking locations: Golden Gate Park or a ride from Cressy Fields to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Once you arrive at the meeting point, you will be assisted to get seated on your handbike. After a short training, explaining how the handbike works and giving you all safety measures, you will start your tour. A map and directions will be handed out to you so that you can enjoy the ride at your own pace.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Accessible transportation between sites
– Snacks & Beverages
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– If you would like to take part in this tour by yourself and request assistance, please let us know in advance.
– Accompanying participants will be provided with a regular bike.
– Helmets rental is included in the price.
– The rental equipment pick-up time can be organised depending on your schedule and whenever is convenient for you.
– If you would like to use the bikes for more than 3 hours, or organise a full day hire, please let us know. This can be arranged for a small extra fee.
Option 1: Stanyan St 651-679
Option 2: ShipServ