Get to see all of San Francisco must-see highlights thanks to this 4-hour guided tour.
You will be picked up in an accessible van, directly from your hotel or your location of choice in the city, to head to your 1st stop: the Mission District. This neighbourhood is known for being an outdoor art gallery. Enjoy the colourful walls and fences and take in the vibrant atmosphere as you stroll through picturesque Balmy, Cypress and Lilac Alleys.
You will then get back to the vehicle and pass through Valencia Street eclectic neighborhood, Downtown, where you will see the City Hall, Civic Center, China Town, and the Italian neighbourhood.
Descend the iconic Lombard Street, famous for its curved street and beautiful flowers, as you make your way to Fisherman’s Wharf, Marina District and then The Palace of Fine Arts.
You will then discover the Presidio, a military base during the civil war, that now holds the Disney Family Museum.
You will stop for lunch at a food truck (not included) and head to Fort Point, one of the best spots to get an amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
No San Francisco tour can be complete without a drive through Golden Gate Park! After a quick tour, you will be going through Haight Ashbury neighbourhood to soak up on the San Francisco historic hippie vibe. It’s home to many vintage clothing boutiques, record shops, bookstores and eclectic restaurants.
The next 2 stops in Alamo Square and Twin Peaks, focus on providing you amazing view spots over the city and the hills.
On your way down, you will drive via Castro Neighbourhood, known for its gay culture on your way to your last stop: Dolores Park.
You will then be driven back to your hotel. Alternatively, you can stay longer in the park and enjoy the coffee stores around.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Adaptive equipment
– Snacks & Beverages
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– The itinerary of the tour can be tailored to focus on your interests. Please let us know if you would like to get this arranged for you.
– Kids are welcome to take part in this tour, but travellers must provide their own car seats.
– The guided tour starting time can be organised depending on your schedule, whenever is convenient for you. The latest pickup time available is 14:00.
– This activity has a low difficulty rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
Option 1: Union Square, San Francisco
Option 2: We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.