Get to see all of San Francisco and Sausalito landmarks thanks to this day-trip.
You will be picked up in an accessible van, directly from your hotel or your location of choice in the city, around 10:00. You will then head to your 1st stop: the Mission District. This neighbourhood is known for being an outdoor art gallery. Enjoy the colourful walls and fences and take in the vibrant atmosphere as you stroll through picturesque Balmy, Cypress and Lilac Alleys.
You will then get back to the vehicle and pass through Valencia Street eclectic neighborhood.
The 2 next stops in Alamo Square and Twin Peaks will focus on providing you amazing view spots over the city and the hills.
On route, you will drive via Castro Neighbourhood, known for its gay culture, and to Dolores Park.
Later on, you will be going through Haight Ashbury neighbourhood to soak up on the San Francisco historic hippie vibe. It’s home to many vintage clothing boutiques, record shops, bookstores and eclectic restaurants. The main street will lead your right in front of the famous Golden Gate Park. After a quick tour, you will head Downtown, where you will see the City Hall, Civic Center, China Town, and the Italian neighbourhood.
Descend the iconic Lombard Street, famous for its curved street and beautiful flowers, as you make your way to Fisherman’s Wharf, Marina District and then The Palace of Fine Arts.
You will then discover the Presidio, a military base during the civil war, that now holds the Disney Family Museum.
You will stop for lunch at a food truck (not included) and head to Fort Point, one of the best spots to get an amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge. You will then cross the bridge to discover the picturesque seaside town of Sausalito. Famous for its boutiques, art galleries, marinas and its scenic waterfront walk, Sausalito is popular amongst travellers but also locals, who get there to get away from the city. Spend some time exploring the town, before saying goodbye to your guide for the day and make you way to the ferry building at Embarcadero area, where you will boars an accessible ferry boat, to take you back to the city. Enjoy the ride back to San Francisco and make sure you take in the views of the bay and of the Golden Gate Bridge on your way!
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Adaptive equipment
– Snacks & Beverages
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– The itinerary of the tour can be tailored to focus on your interests. Please let us know if you would like to get this arranged for you.
– Kids are welcome to take part in this tour, but travellers must provide their own car seats.
– The guided tour starting time can be organised depending on your schedule, whenever is convenient for you. The latest pickup time available is 12:00.
– This activity has a medium difficulty rating due to its duration. No specific physical condition is required.
– This tour ends in Ferry Building in San Francisco. An accessible transfer back to your hotel or to your choice of location can be coordinated for an extra fee. Please let us know if you would like to get this arranged for you.
Option 1: Union Square
Option 2: We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.