Get ready to discover one of the most impressive waterfalls in Fiji!
Your guide will pick you up directly from your hotel in an air-conditioned accessible van.
In order to get to the Biausevu waterfall, also known as Savu Na Mate Lava Falls, enjoy a 20-minute hike in the rainforest. On the way, your guide will point out various trees and herbs and mention what they can be used for. You will also cross 9 creeks with crystal clear water, and discover many rock pools. Keen photographers will be able to stop and make as many photos as they want, as the opportunities for great pictures are endless. Once you arrive to the waterfall, enjoy the scenery and the special atmosphere and take a dip in the large natural pool! An amphibious wheelchair will be provided to make the experience more comfortable.
Later on, you will make your way back to the vehicle and be transferred back to your hotel.
– Travel insurance (is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip thinking in your personal needs)
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– The same price applies to all travelers. For this reason, when booking on our website, it is important to select the total number of people traveling, whether with or without a disability.
– Accessible paths will be used and assistance will be provided whenever required.
– Children under the age of 2 can take part in the tour for free.
– This activity has a low difficulty rating. It is suitable for any participant, with no specific physical condition required.
– For the 20 minutes hike, you will be able to use an off road wheelchair that will help you to access the rainforest.
We will organize the transportation for you from your hotel and back.